Whatever your personal training goals are MJ can help you reach them
- MJ graduated in May 2017 with a B.S in Sports Management through California University of Pennsylvania
- The American Red Cross recognizes MJ as a CPR/AED certified health professional
- One of the most credible nationally accredited personal training certifying organizations is the National Council for Strength & Fitness (NSCF) where MJ got her license
- MJ is a certified sports nutritionist through NCSF as well
- MJ has worked with children and adolescents with special needs for years now and loves seeing how much training can impact her clients’ lives
- MJ is certified through the American Council on Exercise (ACE) to help alleviate chronic hip & back pain
- MJ has helped countless women in achieving their weight loss goals
- Pre/post-natal training has become one of MJ’s most sought after specialties
- The USA olympic weightlifting (USAW) organization has provided MJ the skills to work with specialized athletes in improving sports performance
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY
Check out some client reviews
Training with Marshelle has totally changed my life. Fitness for me used to mean spending some time watching tv while on the treadmill. Now, it’s all about customizing my workouts for what my body needs most, and building fitness into my lifestyle. Marshelle truly cares about her clients, and it makes a difference in how you will think about fitness and nutrition in your life. If you’re thinking about whether or not you should sign up, try just one session with her. Though you might as well save some time and sign up for a package, because you’re going to be won over.
I met Marshelle at 24 hour fitness when she she first got on board as one of their new trainers. As is customary with newly hired trainers, she offered me a free session. First impression: enthusiastic and not shy! Meaning, she wasn’t afraid to talk about her own training style which I’ve come to love. Why does that matter? Because I’ve been approached by many a trainers over the years I’ve been a member at 24. And they all spent their complimentary session with me as though though they were following a carefully scripted sales pitch. I watched her as she trained advanced athletes. Impressive. Then I watched her work out. Her petiteness is deceiving. She is a powerhouse. Equally impressive.
Marshelle has been a true inspiration to my personal growth within fitness, nutrition, and overall well-being! She actively listens to my goals and creates unique varied exercises to keep me motivated, engaged, and progressing! Her personalized approach and tailored workouts have helped me overcome injuries that used to halt my workouts. Now I am stronger than ever and can stay on track with my fitness goals without my injuries being a hindrance.
Having been out of the gym for quite some times, I admit I was a little intimidated to get back into it, but Marshelle changed that! I’m impressed not only by her knowledge, but her passion to help and ability to connect with her clients. It’s because of Marshelle that I have the confidence to go to the gym outside of our sessions. She is very caring and attentive to what each client needs, what their limits are, and how far she can push them. She encourages and motivates me to do better, and yet she knows how much I am capable of. I plan to be a long-term client of Marshelle’s!